River Run Family Waterpark
The River Run Family Waterpark was constructed on the former Camille Wright Pool site in New Albany, Indiana. The project completed in June 2015 and features components such as a Children’s Wading Pool, Zero Depth Splash Pad with interactive play features, Zero Depth Entry Activity Pool with interactive play features, two twisting Body Slides, a Tube Slide, a Bowl Slide, and a Lazy River. A bath house features changing stalls, showers, toilets, concessions, and a multi-purpose party room.
- 8,000 SF Activity Pool with Steamboat themed play feature
- 2 lanes of 25 Yard recreational lap swimming
- 1,936 SF Children’s Wading Pool / Splash Pad with interactive play features
- 6,600 SF, 8 foot wide, 700 ft. lazy river with zero depth entry and splash pools for the four slides
- Awarded 2016 Best of UAG, Aqua Master