TEG is a creative team of passionate, engaged professionals committed to planning and designing facilities that enrich lives. Our firm consists of a culture of collaboration, constant improvement and creativity. If you share these values and have the required skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
Position Available: Project Architect
Ideal Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 8-12+ years of experience in the profession; Licensed for 5+ Years
- Experience with all phases of project development from schematic design through construction administration on Mid to Large Sized projects
- Experience in Healthcare or Education is a plus
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design and office related software is a plus
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with team members and clients
TEG Architects has offices just outside Louisville, KY, and Shreveport, LA. Applicants interested in working out the Shreveport office is desired. This is a full time position with benefits. Compensation will be based on experience level.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with utilizing the submission form.